Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 1 Hansard (14 February) . . Page.. 343..
(3) There is no conflict between the various engineering reports completed on behalf of the Department.
(4) The project cost to complete the full restoration of Tharwa Bridge is $14.0 million.
(5) The full restoration of Tharwa Bridge is planned for completion by mid 2011; contingent on the necessary hardwood timber being able to be sourced within the next 12 - 18 months.
(Question No 1789)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 21 November 2007:
(1) Is the Minister aware that there is currently no school counsellor available at Bonython Primary School;
(2) Are there plans to appoint a school counsellor to Bonython Primary School in the future;
(3) What are the statistics on absenteeism amongst transitioning students at Bonython Primary School.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) & (2) Bonython Primary School has a school counsellor.
(3) The statistics showing average absenteeism amongst transitioning students in kindergarten to year 6, since the commencement of the 2007 school year until the end of term 3, are provided in the following table. There have been some mitigating circumstances where the numbers have been larger, relating to illness.
Statistics showing average absenteeism amongst the general population at Bonython Primary School, for kindergarten to year 6, since the commencement of the 2007 school year until the end of term 3, are also provided in the following table for comparison purposes.
Average days absent
Days absent for transitioning students