Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 13 Hansard (6 December) . . Page.. 4161..
(3) No. A number of ACT Planning and Land Authority staff were involved in assessment of 4th year landscape architecture projects on Molonglo.
(Question No 1779)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 15 November 2007 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) What land is available in Kaleen and adjoining suburbs that is suitable for development of a community facility;
(2) How many expressions of interest or applications for development have been received in relation to Block 8 Section 85 Kaleen;
(3) What is the preferred use for Block 8 Section 85 Kaleen;
(4) What criteria will be applied if more than one expression of interest/application is received in relation to Block 8 Section 85 Kaleen;
(5) What is the likely date that a decision will be made in relation to expressions of interest/applications received for development of Block 8 Section 85 Kaleen;
(6) Will alternative sites be offered or at least identified for any organisation that has been unsuccessful in relation to Block 8 Section 85 Kaleen.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Block 8 Section 85 (No. 33 - 47 Warrego Circuit), is the only community land currently available in Kaleen and adjoining suburbs;
(3) Community Facility;
(4) Formal Government approval is now being sought for the direct grant of Block 8 Section 85 Kaleen to the current applicant. No other applications will be considered for this site unless formal Government approval is not granted;
(5) It is anticipated that the Government may formally consider this direct grant application either in late 2007 or early 2008.
(6) The Land Development Agency and ACTPLA will endeavour to identify a site for direct sale to any interested party if they satisfy the conditions set out in the relevant disallowable instrument.
(Question No 1780)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 20 November 2007: