Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 12 Hansard (22 November) . . Page.. 3796..
Financial Years 2002-03 and 2003-04 no reason for rejection recorded
Income exceeds threshold
Outside time limit
Prior land ownership
Property value over threshold
More detailed income information supplied - met income criteria
Evidence provided to show that application was lodged within time period
Value of property under threshold due to reduction in consideration sect 30 Duties Act.
(5) No decisions were reversed on appeal.
(6) Not applicable
Territory and Municipal Services, Department—staff surveillance
(Question No 1721)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 17 October 2007:
(1) At which Parks Depot was the private investigation and secret surveillance of staff at a Parks Depot within the Department of Territory and Municipal Services undertaken;
(2) On what date did the surveillance begin and on what date did the surveillance end;
(3) By what means was the surveillance undertaken and at what cost;
(4) What allegations were put forward against the Parks Depot staff to incite a private investigation.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The matter is still under investigation. Identification of the location of the investigation may unnecessarily impugn the reputation of those not involved.
(2) 2nd and 22nd August 2007 respectively.
(3) Investigators tracked vehicles and observed activities. Some images were collected. The cost was $5,200.
(4) The allegations were for serious misconduct.