Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 12 Hansard (22 November) . . Page.. 3795..
2001 - nil external complaints (0% of all calls)
2002 - 5 external complaints (0.001% of all calls)
2003 - 14 external complaints (0.03% of all calls)
2004 - 11 external complaints (0.024% of all calls)
2005 - 9 external complaints (0.02% of all calls)
2006 - 17 external complaints (0.034% of all calls)
2007-YTD - 12 external complaints (0.028% of all calls)
8. healthdirect staffing levels are set according to predicted/forecast call volumes and seasonal factors. A large number of nurses and supporting staff is employed to work across healthdirect for the ACT, WA and NT.
The provision of healthdirect Australia services is currently the subject of a major national tender. The information requested is commercially sensitive and the contractor is unable to provide the information.
(Question No 1720)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 17 October 2007 (redirected to the Acting Treasurer):
(1) How many applications for the provision of concessional duty for conveyancing of residential properties were (a) lodged and (b) rejected in (i) 2002-03, (ii) 2003-04, (iii) 2004-05, (iv) 2005-06 and (v) 2006-07;
(2) What were the reasons for applications being rejected;
(3) Were any decisions to reject an application in the first instance reversed after review by the ACT Revenue Office;
(4) On what basis were the initial decisions made by the Office reversed;
(5) Were any decisions to reject an application reversed after an appeal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal;
(6) On what basis were the decisions made by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal to reverse the earlier decisions.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows: