Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 11 Hansard (15 November) . . Page.. 3528..
(1) Comcare has 505 open and/or active claims relating to the ACT health care system. These claims cover current and former employees of ACT Health and its predecessor organisations, they cover claimants from 40 years ago up to recent claims.
(2) Nil. ACT Health pays a premium to Comcare who in turn covers the cost of any claims submitted by ACT Health employees. This information can be found in ACT Health Annual Reports.
(Question No 1719)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 17 October 2007:
(1) What has been the frequency of advertisements by ACT Health in relation to its policy on the triage system for the Emergency Wards at Canberra;
(2) What has been the cost of this advertising;
(3) What prompted ACT Health to take this action;
(4) What forms of advertising have been used to date.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
4 June to 22 August 2006 - 360 spots
21 July to 8 September 2007 - 249 spots
26 August to 29 September 2006 - 98 spots
2006 - $23,058
2007 - $19,687
2006 - $10,609
(3) The aims of the advertising were:
(4) Television and radio
Planning and Land Authority—property inspections
(Question No 1724)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 17 October 2007:
(1) Before entering a property for the purposes of conducting an inspection, do ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) inspectors identify themselves, ask for the