Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 11 Hansard (15 November) . . Page.. 3518..
(4) Did any of the transactions necessitate senior executives repaying the Department; if so, how long did each repayment take;
(5) What was the value of each of the deleted transactions.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(3) The transactions were deemed unrelated as they were not made on a senior executive's credit card. Consultation with the applicant confirmed that the FOI request only sought details of expenditure on senior executive credit cards or expenditure for senior executives on credit cards held by other staff.
(4) There were two transactions on senior executive credit cards that required repayment. In both cases the repayment was made within the month in which the credit card statement was received
(5) The deleted transactions ranged in value from $0.49 to $2877.55. The total value of the out of scope transactions was $28 828.71.
ACTION bus service—safety
(Question No 1697)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 26 September 2007:
(1) How many reported incidents of assault that have taken place (a) on ACTION buses, at the (b) City, (c) Woden, (d) Tuggeranong and (e) Belconnen bus interchanges in the past (i) three months, (ii) year and (iii) three years;
(2) How many reported incidents of assault have there been against ACTION bus drivers in the past (a) three months, (b) year and (c) three years.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Reported incidents of assaults on ACTION staff.
On ACTION Buses
Oct 07 YTD)
2005-06 to 2007-YTD
(2) Reported incidents of assaults on ACTION bus drivers.