Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 11 Hansard (15 November) . . Page.. 3511..
(5) The Commissioner will be required to report annually via Annual Reports, once in the life of each Legislative Assembly via the State of the Environment Report, and other reports produced by the office as a result of investigations or Ministerial directions. The Commissioner will report to the Minister for the Environment, Water and Climate Change.
(6) Further work is being undertaken by the new Commissioner and officials to fully detail the Commissioner's expanded role including sustainability, along with the necessary legislative changes.
(Question No 1683)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 25 September 2007:
(1) How many juveniles were before the courts in 2006-07;
(2) How many were found guilty;
(3) How many of those listed in part (2) were given a (a) custodial or (b) non-custodial sentence;
(4) What was the break up of each type of sentencing option outlined in part (3).
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) 356 defendants.
(2) 184 plead guilty and 106 were found guilty.
(a) 12 institution orders
(b) 251 non-custodial orders.
Good behaviour orders
Community service orders
Intensive corrections orders
(Question No 1684)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 25 September 2007:
(1) What are the (a) within priority enrolment area and (b) out of area enrolments in each ACT government (i) primary school, (ii) high school and (iii) college;