Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 10 Hansard (18 October) . . Page.. 3207..
(4) The last certified agreement for the Chief Minister's Department was certified on 3 November 2004. Pay increases and back adjustments flowing from this agreement were paid to staff on 16 December 2004.
(Question No 1698)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 26 September 2007:
(1) What was the purpose of positioning a Department of Territory and Municipal Services employee at the Tharwa side of the Tharwa Bridge on Sunday, 16 September 2007;
(2) For what amount of time was the employee positioned on the Tharwa Bridge;
(3) What was the total cost of the exercise;
(4) Will such an exercise be a regular occurrence; if so, (a) for how long and (b) what is the budgeted cost of this exercise.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) To ensure public safety during the Tharwa Fair
(2) The employee was positioned on Tharwa Bridge for the duration of the Tharwa Fair.
(Question No 1706)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 27 September 2007:
(1) Is it a fact that on 20 December 2002, 30 June 2003 and 6 October 2004 an order was made under section 256 of the Land (Planning and Environment) Act 1991 (the Land Act) to the lessees to complete a building on block 45 section 37 Waramanga, and that the orders were made enforceable pursuant to a planning approval granted on 29 July 1998 under section 230 or 245 of the Land Act;
(2) Is it a fact that the order directed the lessees to comply with the terms of the approval in plans No. 26446 D, E and F (or in any amended plans that may be approved in writing by the Territory) to construct extensions to the existing residence and related works on block 45 section 37 Waramanga, all the works to be completed by 5 November 2004 or within such further time as may, prior to that date, be agreed in writing by the Territory;