Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 9 Hansard (27 September) . . Page.. 2862..
How much did the ACT Government pay in compensation to victims of accidents or injury within the ACT health care system during (a) 2003-04, (b) 2004-05, (c) 2005-06 and (d) 2006-07.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The costs provided are a combination of payments made by either ACT Health or the ACT Insurance Authority.
The costs do not include workers compensation claims.
The dates refer to the date on which payment was made, not the date on which the accident or injury occurred. There can be a number of years between the reporting of an incident and settlement of a claim.
Housing ACT—Causeway properties
(Question No 1660)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 23 August 2007:
(1) What plans, if any, are there to dispose of any properties at The Causeway (Kingston) that are owned by Housing ACT;
(2) If properties are to be sold, how many have been identified as being prepared for disposal by Housing ACT and what will Housing ACT do to assist with the relocation of tenants who could be left without a Housing ACT tenancy.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There are no plans at this time to dispose of any Housing ACT properties at The Causeway.
(2) See answer to Question 1.
Land Development Agency
(Question No 1664)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 23 August 2007:
(1) What is the detailed organisational structure of the Land Development Agency (LDA);
(2) What is the functional description of each area identified in the organisational structure outlined in part (1);