Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 7 Hansard (23 August) . . Page.. 2137..
(2) Not applicable on the basis of the answer to question Q1.
(3) Yes, the operator has a current Hawkers Licence granted under the Hawkers Act 2003. The licence is due to expire on 30/8/2007.
(4) The person who currently holds the Hawkers Licence is Mr John Daley.
(5) The operator paid $803.45, being the determined fee under the Hawkers Act 2003.
(6) Refer to A5.
(7) There are no similar facilities within the immediate vicinity. The position of the van is temporary and it is understood that the van is primarily to service construction workers and CFMEU members engaged in the construction of the developments along London Circuit, Marcus Clark Street and Farrell Place. It is understood that the provision of the service is to deter employees from attending licensed premises for meals.
(Question No 1618)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 5 June 2007:
(1) What are the details of all community groups that have been accommodated in school buildings left vacant following the closure of schools at the end of 2006;
(2) What are the details of the lease arrangements for all community groups listed in part (1);
(3) Have all community groups and tenants previously accommodated in schools or on school grounds now closed, been relocated; if so, please provide details;
(4) How much money has been spent on the maintenance of the (a) Mt Neighbour Primary and (b) Rivett Primary closed school sites.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There are six (6) community organisations that are occupying buildings that were closed at the end of 2006. They are:
(2) These community organisations all had formal tenancy arrangements with the Department of Education and Training prior to the closures. These arrangements have