Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 7 Hansard (23 August) . . Page.. 2123..
Woden bus depot site
(Question No 1600)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 29 May 2007:
(1) What arrangements are in place for the former Woden Bus Depot site in Phillip;
(2) How much money does the Territory earn from the lease of this site;
(3) How long are the lease arrangements in place for;
(4) Was the lease on this site put out for tender; if so, how was the successful tenderer chosen; if not, what process did the Territory follow to enter into the lease.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Depot is leased to a commercial tenant.
(2) The licence fee is $102,000 ext GST per annum plus a percentage of gross monthly receipts where the monthly receipts exceed $25,000.
(3) The licence is ongoing and requires three months notice from the Territory for it to be terminated.
(4) Yes it was put out for public tender. The successful tenderer was chosen on value for money.
(Question No 1601)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for the Environment, Water and Climate Change, upon notice, on 29 May 2007:
(1) What steps have been taken to advance the Commonwealth and ACT's joint $17 million funded project to recreate wetlands in Ginninderra, Yarralumla and Weston Creek;
(2) What areas have been identified for this project;
(3) What is the timeline for this project;
(4) Which community groups will be involved;
(5) Is the Woden East/Land Development Agency wetlands proposal part of this project;
(6) Who will fund the Woden East Yarralumla Creek wetlands project;
(7) Which part of the existing channel will be part of the wetlands.