Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 5 Hansard (31 May) . . Page.. 1376..
(Question No 1554)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 1 May 2007:
(1) What was the total number of registered vehicles by category in the ACT for each year from 2000 to 2006;
(2) What was the annual revenue collected through paid parking each year from 2000 to 2006;
(3) What is the projected revenue from paid parking for the next five years and is there a target revenue sum expressed as a percentage of cars registered;
(4) What comparisons have been made with other jurisdictions in terms of revenue from parking expressed as a percentage of car registrations.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) See attached.
(2) As published in the department's annual reports the revenue collected through parking fees was:
2005-2006 Parking Fees
2004-2005 Parking Fees
2003-2004 Parking Fees
2002-2003 Parking Fees
2001-2002 Parking Fees
2000-2001 Parking Fees
1999-2000 Parking Fees
(3) No revenue projections have been prepared and no target expressed as a % of vehicle registrations.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Development—Civic section 19
(Question No 1555)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 1 May 2007:
(1) What current plans exist for the development of Section 19 in the City;
(2) Has a Development Application been lodged for Section 19.