Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 4 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 1045..
(2) How many of those TRN towers outlined in part (1) are still to be erected;
(3) What is the total cost of the TRN tower installation program;
(4) What portion of the installation program outlined in part (3) has been expended.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(2) One, joint upgrade of existing police tower at Mount Tennent being undertaken.
(Question No 1534)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 13 March 2007:
(1) How many storm and flood related incidents has the State Emergency Service (SES) been required to attend since 1 November 2006;
(2) Of those incidents outlined in part (1) how many (a) were identified as priority 1 and (b) did not require immediate assistance but still justified call out;
(3) What percentage of the SES callouts since 1 November 2006 required rooftop work and were any elevated platforms used;
(4) If elevated platforms were used were they sourced from (a) the fire brigade or (b) other sources;
(5) What is the total number of calls made by the public to the SES to attend any incident since 1 January 2006;
(6) Of those incidents outlined in part (5) how many (a) were identified as priority 1 and (b) did not require immediate assistance but still justified call out;
(7) Was Firelink utilised during every incident requiring SES attendance since 1 November 2006; if not, how many times was it utilised since 1 November 2006;
(8) For what duration of time during each incident did Firelink fail;
(9) For each SES deployment where Firelink failed what percentage of the vehicles called out were unable to be tracked/located and for what amount of time;
(10) In which locations in the ACT did vehicle location failures occur;
(11) With respect to Firelink communication messages, were there any failures of 30 minutes or more duration; if so, how many.