Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 4 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 1040..
(3) Three new toilets were constructed since November 2001 at Bowen Park, Barton; Tuggeranong Town Park, Greenway and Stromlo Forest Park, Weston Creek.
(4) In 2006 the repair of vandalised toilets was $120,945.00.
(5) As at 31 March there were no public toilets out of action due to vandalism.
(6) As at 31 March there were no public toilets needing repair due to vandalism.
(Question No 1527)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 7 March 2007:
(1) What was the cost of all ACT Policing promotional material including photographs taken as a promotional tool to the Canberra Show in February 2007;
(2) How many (a) sworn and (b) unsworn ACT police officers were in attendance at the ACT Policing promotional stand at any one time during the weekend of the Canberra Show;
(3) How many in total (a) sworn and (b) unsworn police officers were in attendance for the duration of the Canberra Show.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Additional promotional material (such as AFP stress toys, wrist bands and educational colouring books) was funded by AFP Recruitment at no cost to ACT Policing.
The major element of the ACT Policing display was a photo opportunity in a police car. The photos were presented to families in a folder containing information about the Suburban Policing Strategy. Costs for the photos were $1018.19 (This amount has been included in the total figure listed above.)
Photos were taken by ACT Policing Crime Prevention staff using a Crime Prevention stock camera.
(2) At any one time, the display was staffed by ACT Policing as follows:
Crime Prevention sworn members:
Between four and six
ACT Policing general duties members:
Crime Prevention unsworn members:
Between one and two
(3) The ACT Policing display utilised a total of 13 sworn members and four unsworn members during two shifts a day over three days.
In addition, Crime Stoppers and PCYC provided a total of 14 staff over the three days. Police recruits also assisted on a voluntary basis at various times over the show period.