Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 4 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 1036..
(2) There is no provision in the Road Transport (General) Act 1999 that would allow me to intercede in such matters. Decisions on whether or not to withdraw parking infringement notices are made in conjunction with the Road Transport (General) (Withdrawal of Infringement Notices) Guidelines 2001, which allow for circumstances such as these to be taken into account.
(3) Yes, one in London Circuit, Canberra City.
(4) See the response to question 2.
(Question No 1518)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 6 March 2007:
(1) What is the total current holding of books in the Woden Library;
(2) What was the total holding of books in the Woden Library in 2000;
(3) How many titles in the youth fiction category are currently held in the Woden Library;
(4) How many titles in the youth fiction category were held in the Woden Library in 2000.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In responding to the Member's question, it should be noted that the collection size of the Woden Library, as with all ACT Public Library branches varies daily. Library materials move in and out of the branch collections as loans, returns and interbranch transfers. Apart from Reference and Language Collections, branch collections also "float"- that is, a library item borrowed from fiction or nonfiction collections at Woden and returned to Belconnen means that the item will be shelved there, instead of being returned to Woden. On 12 March 2007, the total current holding of books in the Woden Library was 108,233.
(2) The statistics about library collections were not recorded in 2000.
(3) The titles in the youth fiction category held on 12 March 2007 in the Woden Library was 1847.
(4) See response to 2.
(Question No 1519)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Disability and Community Services, upon notice, on 6 March 2007:
How many grandparents (a) are registered in the ACT as legal guardians for their grandchildren and (b) have requested ACT Government support during the last twelve months.