Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 1 Hansard (28 February) . . Page.. 143..
(7) There are no arrangements in place as there have been no patients who have been denied access to the medical ward at NCPH as a result of this agreement.
(8) There has been no request from the NCPH to use the beds that have been purchased by TCH. NCPH has advised that it has the capacity to manage increased demand beyond the beds leased to TCH.
Griffith Library—use of premises
(Question No 1449)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for the Territory and Municipal Services, on 14 December 2006:
(1) What is the intended use of the premises located at Blaxland Street in Griffith that previously housed the Griffith Library;
(2) What are the ongoing maintenance costs of this premises;
(3) Where has the book collection that was previously kept in Griffith Library been distributed to;
(4) When will the redistribution of the book collection referred to in part (3) occur;
(5) Where have computers and other hardware previously located at Griffith Library been redistributed to;
(6) When will the redistribution of the computers and other hardware referred to in part (5) occur.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The former school buildings on Blaxland Street, Griffith will be retained by the Government as part of the portfolio of former surplus properties managed and tenanted by the Property Group in the Department of Territory and Municipal Services.
(2) The actual maintenance cost for the buildings varies from year to year depending upon the work required. The budgeted figure is currently a maximum of $136,000.
(3) Parts of the collection have been moved to Civic and Woden Libraries. Part will be moved to Belconnen Library to support the Home and Mobile Library Services by June 2007.
(4) See (3)
(5) Computers and other hardware have been redistributed to the new Civic Library.
(6) See (5)