Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 1 Hansard (28 February) . . Page.. 136..
ACT Health (excluding Calvary Public)
Government Audit Office
Justice and Community Safety
Territory and Municipal Services (excluding ACTION)
Exhibition Park in Canberra
Note: Some of the above increases reflect movement of staff as a result of structural changes (eg JACS now includes ESA).
(Question No 1435)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Chief Minister, on 12 December 2006:
(1) How many public servants participated in rallies over the Federal Government's industrial relation laws on 30 November 2006;
(2) How many offices or other government services closed down as a result of staff participating in these rallies;
(3) How many staff were docked pay as a result of their participation in these events.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No record was kept of the number of ACT Government officers or employees who participated in the rally;
(2) None; and
Belconnen Remand Centre
(Question No 1440)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Attorney-General, on 12 December 2006:
(1) How many times have remandees been locked down at the Belconnen Remand Centre since the beginning of 2006;
(2) What was the (a) date and time and (b) cause and duration of each occurrence of remandees being locked down during 2006.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows: