Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 6 Hansard (8 June) . . Page.. 2067..
The disposal of property not redistributed or sold will be included in the contract to demolish, the cost of which is yet to be determined.
(3) Colmar Brunton Social Research were contracted to conduct a number of focus group meetings and report on community concerns of a proposal to build a P-10 school in an area of declining enrolments. The cost of the research was $36,533.
The architectural firm of Bligh Voller Nield Pty Ltd was engaged to provide consultancy services related to an investigation of the best proposed site for the construction of a new Preschool to Year 10 School in the West Belconnen region. The cost of the consultancy was $15,126.
The Department of Urban Services - Facilities Management was asked to undertake an audit advising on what items fixed within the building may be salvageable from GDHS. The cost of the audit was $3,000.
(5) There has been no refurbishment at the schools that received former Ginninderra District High School (GDHS) students, relating specifically to the closure of GDHS.
(Question No 1094)
Mr Smyth asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 4 May 2006:
(1) What was the total number of people employed by the ACT Public Service at 30 June of (a) 2001, (b) 2002, (c) 2003, (d) 2004 and (e) 2005;
(2) What was the net loss or gain of employees in each of the years listed in part (1);
(3) What is the current total number of people employed by the ACT Public Service;
(4) What is the total number of (a) voluntary redundancies accepted, (b) retirements, (c) resignations, (d) terminations/dismissals, (e) appointments and (f) any other additional Territory employees in the ACT Public Service for the 2005-06 financial year to date.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The above figures represent total paid headcount at 30 June in each year as previously advised in State of the Service reports for each respective year.