Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 4 Hansard (4 May) . . Page.. 1276..
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) The Canberra Hospital initiated load sharing
(a) twice in January 2006
(b) six times in February 2006 (of which four were initiated up to the date of this question)
(b) Calvary Public Hospital initiated load sharing
(c) no times in January 2006
(d) once in February 2006
(2) This information is not collected by ACT Health
(3) According to reports from our hospitals:
(4) No category one or two emergency department presentations which arrive by ambulance are required to wait for medical attention.
It is not possible to determine from current systems the ailments or the triage categories of the four people who waited with paramedics as the data does not differentiate patients based on who waited with them prior to treatment by a hospital clinician.
(5) ACT Health does not record information on the number of paramedics waiting with patients in the Emergency Department.
(Question No 948)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 16 February 2006:
(1) How many petrol station sites does (a) Woolworths Ltd and (b) Coles Myer Ltd currently control in the ACT and where are these sites located;
(2) Have either of Woolworths or Coles Myer applied for any new sites for petrol stations in the ACT; if so, in what suburbs are these sites located;
(3) Have any other interests applied for any new sites for petrol stations in the ACT; if so, in what suburbs are these sites located;
(4) Are either of Woolworths or Coles Myer developing any new petrol station sites in the ACT at present; if so, in what suburbs are these sites located.