Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 12 Hansard (20 October) . . Page.. 4010..
site investigation and Preliminary Assessment;
detailed site and heritage survey;
engagement and operation of the Program Manager;
engagement and operation of the Design Consultants;
industry consultation activities;
procurement activities; and
operation of the Alexander Maconochie Centre (AMC) Project office.
(2) See response to question 1.
(3) The projected expenditure for the 2005-06 financial year is $13.422 million.
(4) The 2005-06 project expenditure to 30 August 2005 is $1.1 million. All figures provided are GST exclusive.
(Question No 538)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 24 August 2005:
(1) Is the Minister aware of any difficulties existing between the Head Contractor, Spotless, and sub-contractors in relation to compliance and attendance to maintenance issues for Housing ACT;
(2) What will the Minister do to ensure that Spotless adheres to the fee schedule outlined in contractual arrangements between Spotless and sub-contractors, therefore seeing sub-contractors paid correctly in accordance with the Maintenance Agreement they signed up to.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(2) Quality assurance processes are built into Spotless' management systems. Works management system rules and desktop audits are carried out on sub contractor claims to ensure compliance with the fee schedule.
Keep Australia Beautiful
(Question No 542)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 25 August 2005:
(1) What was the cost incurred by the ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) for merchandise provided as part of bags given to guests at the "Keep Australia Beautiful Sustainable Cities"launch last month;
(2) How much has been spent on gifts by the ACTPLA, or its predecessors, during the (a) 2001-02, (b) 2002-03, (c) 2003-04 and (d) 2004-05 financial years;