Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 11 Hansard (22 September) . . Page.. 3706..
(1) The $200,000 capital was expensed on Langdon Avenue/Heagney Crescent local area traffic management, road barriers, stormwater drainage at Bonner Close, Holt, and a pedestrian crossing at Namatijira Avenue, Weston;
(2) $246,000 was expended on Kingston stormwater augmentation and Langdon Avenue/Heagney Crescent local area traffic management. The 2004-05 expenditure was $446,000;
(3) The tender for Wakefield Avenue/Cowper Street was not called until April 2005 and the work undertaken on the Kingston stormwater augmentation was not completed until May 2005;
(4) $54,000 has been rolled into the 2005-06 financial year;
(5) Refer to (4);
(6) The roll over will be used for the Wakefield Avenue/Cowper Street roundabout;
(7) $200,000 has been allocated in 2005-06 with $1,000 expenditure to-date; and
(8) Completion of the Wakefield Avenue/Cowper Street roundabout.
Community paths-capital expenditure
(Question No 579)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 26 August 2005:
(1) Where and what was delivered for the $150 000 of capital expenditure on "Community paths - Rehabilitation"as at the end of the March 2004-05 quarter;
(2) Was there any further expenditure on this project in the final quarter of 2004-05; if so, where and what was delivered for that expenditure and what was the total amount of expenditure as at the end of 2004-05;
(3) Why had only 21% of the budget allocated to "Community paths - Rehabilitation"been expended as at the end of the March 2004-05 quarter;
(4) What was the total amount rolled over for this project into the 2005-06 financial year;
(5) If there is no rolled over amount, why not;
(6) Where and what projects are planned as part of this rolled-over amount in 2005-06;
(7) Was there new funding allocated to "Community paths - Rehabilitation"in the 2005-06 budget; if so, how much and what, if any, of that budget, has been expended;
(8) Is there a list or schedule of improvements for the current financial year; if so, where are the sites that improvements will be made.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows: