Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 11 Hansard (22 September) . . Page.. 3686..
(3) Has there been any expenditure on this project in the current financial year and what is the total amount of funding that has been expended on this project to date;
(4) What is the completion date for this project;
(5) Is this project running according to schedule to meet the completion date and according to budget.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) As at the end of the 2004-05 March quarter, preliminary engineering investigations and preliminary sketch plan designs were completed.
(2) As at the end of June 2005, the expenditure on the project was $155,492 out of a total budget allocation of $900,000. Initial agencies and stakeholder consultation was completed, and there has been substantial progress with the final design.
(3) There has been no expenditure on this project in the current financial year. Total expenditure is $155,492 as at 30 June 2005.
(4) December 2005.
(Question No 549)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 25 August 2005:
(1) How many assaults were (a) reported and (b) attended to by police in (i) the City, (ii) Belconnen, (iii) Gungahlin, (iv) Tuggeranong and (v) Woden, on the nights of Friday, 19 August and Saturday, 20 August 2005;
(2) How many (a) arrests and (b) charges were made as a result of these assaults;
(3) How many police patrols were on duty at each of the locations listed in part (1) on each night;
(4) How many assaults were reported to which police did not attend the incident at each of the locations listed in part (1) on each night;
(5) What is the weekly average number of assaults (a) reported and (b) attended to on Friday and Saturday evenings during (i) 2004-05, (ii) 2003-04, (iii) 2002-03 and (iv) 2001-02 at each of the locations listed in part (1);
(6) Further to part (5), what is the average number of (a) arrests, (b) charges and (c) convictions made.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows: