Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 11 Hansard (22 September) . . Page.. 3668..
resulted in an initial delay in issuing these projects to Procurement Solutions for action until December 2004.
(3) The total expenditure for FY 04/05 was $2.187m of which $2.116m was expended in the June Quarter. Project expenditure was incurred on Major Works including:
Feasibility Studies including:
Minor New Works including:
(4) All TCH MNW projects were reviewed against competing priorities to ensure projects with the highest operational, health, safety and security needs are authorized and funded. The projects identified have been deferred to subsequent Minor New Works programs whilst the car park Gaunt Place did proceed with a reduced budget.
(5) At the time of budget submissions the initial projects were deemed as suitable for the Minor New Works program. Other projects were identified and determined by TCH to be of a higher priority due to operational, health and safety and security needs.
(Question No 523)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 24 August 2005:
(1) What has been delivered for the $169 000 expended to date this year, as at the end of the March Quarter, on the Sub/Non Acute Inpatient Services (Phase 1) project;
(2) What was the total amount of funding expended on this project as at the end of 2004-05;