Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 9 Hansard (18 August) . . Page.. 2998..
(10) As at 4 July 2005, 36 sworn members are currently on restricted duty.
(11) As at 4 July 2005, 33 members currently on leave or restricted duties hold sworn positions.
(12) The population 'catchment size' that police stations are required to service are as follows:
Regional Statistics ACT 2005, ABS Catalogue 3218.0.55.001
(13) At midday on 2 May 2005, Belconnen Station had two, two member patrols, one Sergeant and two front office members. At midnight on 2 May 2005, Belconnen Station had two, two member patrols, one Sergeant and one front office member.
(14) This data is not collected and would require manual data extraction and examination of individual records and is too resource intensive to answer in the given timeframe.
(15) To answer this question would require manual data extraction and examination of individual records and is too resource intensive to answer in the given timeframe.
(Question No 458)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 1 July 2005:
(1) In relation to the emergency services portfolio and further to the additional establishment and other unforeseen expenditure cost in Budget Paper 4, page 375, have there been any results from the Treasury directive to find an explanation for these Emergency Services Authority (ESA) blowouts; if not, why not;
(2) Is this overspend partly because of the need to fund the establishment and expansion of the Information Management, Communication, Command and Control (IMC3) group;
(3) What is the total strength of staff in the IMC3 group, by establishment position and including consultants attached to the establishment;
(4) If the IMC3 expansion, and its routine operating costs, are not covered under "additional establishment and other unforseen expenditure", Budget Paper 4, page 375, where are the costs for staffing, organisational expansion and other operating costs identified in the budget;
(5) How many temporary consultants are currently working in the IMC3 team, how long have they been employed at the ESA, what is their previous experience and current remuneration;