Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 7 Hansard (23 June) . . Page.. 2299..
(2) Has the number of beds available changed at any time since your government took office in 2001; if so, when and what number of beds were available on those occasions;
(3) On how many occasions in the last 18 months has the PSU been full;
(4) What was the average number of patients occupying the PSU for each month from July 2003 to March 2005;
(5) On how many occasions did the PSU refuse or reject admission to a mental health client or patients who presented to the PSU for each month from July 2003 to March 2005;
(6) For those patients who were refused or rejected admission what happened to those patients who needed assistance and or treatment.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There are currently 26 beds available at PSU
(2) The number of available beds reduced from 30 to 26 on January 13th this year due to the works in PSU.
(3) PSU has been full on 7 occasions in the last 18 months
(4) The average number of patients each month from July 2003 to March 2005 are:
(5) PSU has not refused or rejected admission to any person presenting to PSU who was clinically assessed as requiring admission.
(6) Any person presenting to PSU for who, following clinical assessment, required mental health assistance but not admission was referred to either the Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team, the relevant Community Mental Health Team or other appropriate services.
Canberra Stadium—parking money
(Question No 354)
Mr Mulcahy asked the Minister for Economic Development and Business, upon notice, on 5 April 2005:
(1) What percentage of parking money collected by members of the Rotary Club at the Canberra Stadium, for game day events, such as Raiders and Brumbies matches, is kept by Rotary to distribute;