Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 5 Hansard (7 April) . . Page.. 1610..
Motor vehicles—home garaged
(Question No 234)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 8 March 2005:
(1) How many cars in your department with ACT Government numberplates are home-garaged every day;
(2) How many are garaged by officers on call;
(3) Of those which are not garaged by officers on call, (a) how many cars are there, (b) in which suburbs are they garaged and (c) in the week commencing 7 March 2005, for each car how many kilometres were driven (i) to and from work and (ii) for work purposes.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) 27 vehicles.
(2) 25 vehicles.
(3) (a) Two vehicles.
(b) Kambah and Weetangera.
(c)(i) The number of kilometres driven to and from work was 60 kilometres for vehicle one and 200 kilometres for vehicle two.
(ii) The number of kilometres driven for work purposes was 297 kilometres for vehicle one and 483 kilometres for vehicle two.
(Question No 235)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for the Environment, upon notice, on 8 March 2005:
(1) How many bushfire fuel hazard reduction burn offs were planned between 2002-2004, the life of the previous bushfire fuel management plan;
(2) How many bushfire fuel hazard reduction burns were conducted between 2002-2004;
(3) How many planned bushfire fuel hazard reduction burns did not proceed or were postponed
(a) due to the conditions on or just before the time the burn was meant to proceed and
(b) because the perceived smoke pollution or smoke drift did not comply with any relevant regulations or guidelines.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows: