Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 10 Hansard (26 August) . . Page.. 4474..
holder , of a service contract, for part 2 (Bus services), means the person who (apart from the road transport authority) is a party to the contract.
Small Business Commissioner Amendment Bill 2004
Amendment moved by Ms Tucker
Proposed new clause 21
Page 9, line 7-
21 Review of Act
(1) The Minister must review the operation of this Act as soon as practicable after the end of its 2nd year of operation.
(2) The Minister must present a report on the review to the Legislative Assembly within 3 months after the day the review is started.
(3) The Minister must seek views on the exercise of the commissioner's functions from-
(a) small businesses in the ACT; and
(b) any relevant advisory body for the ACT.
(4) The review must include consideration of-
(a) any views given to the Minister under subsection (3); and
(b) the performance of the commissioner in exercising the commissioner's functions; and
(c) the extent to which the object of the Act is being achieved.
(5) This section expires 3 years after the day it commences.
Electricity (Greenhouse Gas Emissions) Bill 2004
Amendments moved by Ms Tucker
Proposed new clause 7 (1A) to (1C)
Page 4, line 10-
(1A) However, as soon as practicable before the end of 2006, the Minister must-