Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 9 Hansard (19 August) . . Page.. 3988..
impossible to determine the number of inspections and replacements which have been undertaken since 2001. In most of the larger multi storey multi unit complexes, the response to the security screen door issue means that door closers will be linked with the smoke detectors and this may necessitate some changes to the hardware in some cases.
(6) There were 11,093 client service visits undertaken in 2003-04
(7) Client Service Visits entail the following:
(Question No 1716)
Mr Cornwell asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 2 August 2004:
(1) How much money was held in Trust for the A.C.T. Agents Board in (a) 2002-03 and (b) 2003-04;
(2) How many investments have been undertaken since the commencement of the new Agents Act 2003;
(3) What was the percentage return upon investments in (a) 2002-03 and (b) 2003-04.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Money held in trust by the ACT Agents Board as at:
(a) 30 June 2003 was $11,446,000; and
(b) 31 October 2003 (when the Act under which the board retained the money was repealed) was $12,050,000 ($2.17 million in the Fidelity Guarantee Fund and $9.88 million in the Statutory Interest Account and Administration Account).