Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 9 Hansard (19 August) . . Page.. 3983..
(Question No 1632)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 30 June 2004:
(1) Further to Attachment A to the response to Question on notice No 1522 which indicated that there are around seven primary schools whose class average is still above 25 students, in how many A.C.T. government primary schools is the class average about 25 for (a) kindergarten, (b) Year 1, (c) Year 2 and (d) Year 3;
(2) Can the Minister list those schools who have a class average above 25 for (a) to (d) above.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mr Pratt's question is:
(1) In 2004, the number of ACT government primary schools with a class average above 25 students for
(2) The list of those schools with a class average over 25 is below.
* Year 3/4 composite classes have been excluded given the different funding arrangements for Year 4 students.
Academy of Sport
(Question No 1656)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Sport, Racing and Gaming, upon notice, on 1 July 2004: