Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 8 Hansard (5 August) . . Page.. 3655..
(2) How many of these flights were on (a) Qantas, (b) Rex, (c) Virgin Blue or (d) an other airline;
(3) How many airline flights did officers in your departments or associated agencies undertake on official business between Canberra and Sydney or vice versa between 1 February and 30 June 2004;
(4) How many of these flights were on (a) Qantas, (b) Rex or (c) an other airline.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
QANTAS - 173;
Rex - 23;
Virgin Blue - 2; and
Other - Nil.
Rex -23; and
Other - Nil.
(Question No 1700)
Mr Smyth asked the Acting Minister for Health, upon notice, on 1 July 2004:
(1) In relation to aboriginal health services, how many patients did (a) Winnunga Nimmityjah and (b) Gugan Gulwan have on their books in 2003-04;
(2) How does the total figure in relation to part (1) compare to the figures for (a) 2002-03 and (b) 2001-02;
(3) What percentage of the health budget was allocated to indigenous health in 2003-04;
(4) How does the total figure in relation to part (3) compare to the figures for (a) 2002-03 and (b) 2001-02;
(5) What are the primary health issues for indigenous people in the A.C.T. currently.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is:
(1) In 2003-04: 6,064 clients accessed Winnunga Nimmityjah; and 3,061 clients accessed Gugan Gulwan.