Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 8 Hansard (5 August) . . Page.. 3604..
In 2002, s56 was amended to allow investments prescribed under Financial Management Guidelines (FMG). The investments held by the CILSLB include the 1998 investments, which may not be prescribed under the FMG, even though these investments were approved by Mrs Carnell, as Treasurer.
The Department of Treasury will be preparing revised FMGs for the Legislative Assembly's consideration, to ensure that investments by the CILSLB are consistent with the provisions of the FMA.
(Question No 1606)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Children, Youth and Family Support, upon notice, on 23 June 2004:
(1) How much did it cost the Government to prepare the A.C.T. Children's Plan;
(2) What are the breakdown of costs involved;
(3) How much will it cost for the implementation committee;
(4) When does the Government anticipate it will finalise the implementation plan and release it publicly.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mrs Burke's question is:
(1) The ACT Children's Plan cost $82,511.53 to prepare.
(2) The costs for the ACT Children's Plan can be broken down into the following amounts:
Printing and Copying
Events and Promotion Expenses
(3) There is no additional cost for the implementation committee.
(4) The implementation plan is incorporated into the ACT Children's Plan through the Priorities and Actions 2004-09 document.
(Question No 1607)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 24 June 2004:
(1) Why had no funds been expended on the Fairbairn Avenue Upgrade project as at 31 December 2003 as shown in the December quarterly capital works progress report;
(2) Have any funds now been expended on this project; if so, how much;