Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2787..
At this stage it is planned that a Draft of the Framework will be completed by 30 June 2004, one month later than first advised, due to revised contractual arrangements.
To date, The development of the Draft Framework has already resulted in immediate actions including the identification of opportunities for an enhanced capacity within the ACT to promote and access funds from the Commonwealth's New Apprenticeship program for people with a disability.
(2) In relation to your second question a Whole-of-Government response will be developed after the Draft Framework, due to be completed by 30 June 2004, is received from the consultant.
(3) Your third question involved funding measures. The Government will consider the funding requirements for implementation of the Framework after it has received the Draft Framework. DHCS and CMD expect that some measures will be progressed through the use of existing mechanisms and funds and available Commonwealth funding.
(Question No 1501)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 4 May 2004:
(1) In relation to a housing review and further to the response to Question on notice No 1307 in which you stated that a review will take place to provide you with advice on the nature and impact of market renters in A.C.T. public housing, when will this review (a) begin and (b) be completed;
(2) Why has there been a delay in commencing this review.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The review has already commenced and will be completed later this year.
(Question No 1502)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 4 May 2004:
In relation to playground safety:
(1) In relation to playground safety, what are giraffe swings;
(2) Which A.C.T. district parks are they located in;
(3) Did The Playground People find that giraffe swings comply with safety requirements;
(4) If not, what are the consequences of that finding.