Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 3 Hansard (11 March) . . Page.. 1235..
Package 6 (currently in the design stage)
Nicklin Crescent, Fadden
Fadden Pines (masterplan), Fadden
McGilvray Close, Gordon
Captain Cook Crescent, Griffith
Springbett Street, Kambah
(4) Playgrounds in packages 3, 4 and 5 will be completed in 2003/2004 financial year. Funding for playgrounds in package 6 may need to be rolled over into 2004/2005 financial year.
(5) All of the $500,000 from the 2002/2003 budget has been spent and all of the associated works have been completed.
Deakin shopping centre
(Question No 1362)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to the refurbishment of the Deakin Shopping Centre:
(1) What advice did the Minister receive from consultant group Rochford Teller regarding the refurbishment of the Deakin shopping centre?
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Minister did not receive direct advice from the consultants, the Rochford Telfer Group. The Rochford Telfer Group completed a Forward Design Study for the refurbishment of the Deakin Shopping Centre for Canberra Urban Parks and Places as part of the City Management's Business Unit's standard project requirements.
Community fire units
(Question No 1365)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on Tuesday, 9 March 2004:
(1) How many community fire units have been established in Canberra and where are they located;
(2) How many residents are part of each unit;
(3) Do all of those units have every piece of equipment that they are entitled to; if not, why not and when will they have the equipment;
(4) As at 21 February had the Kambah community fire unit not received its personal protection kits; if so, has this unit now received its protection kits; if so, when did this unit receive the kits; if not, when will this unit receive the kits;