Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 3 Hansard (11 March) . . Page.. 1200..
The same question was also asked of the Attorney General. As the matter falls within the responsibility of the Attorney General, I refer the member to the Attorney General's reply to Question on Notice No. 1272.
SouthCare helicopter base
(Question No 1274)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
In relation to air space above the Southcare helicopter base at Hume:
(1) What are the regulations regarding air space for the Snowy Hydro Southcare helicopter above its base in Hume;
(2) Are there any regulations that prevent the construction of structures anywhere under that air space;
(3) If so, what are those regulations and what are the implications of the proposed prison site at Hume on air space for the Snowy Hydro Southcare helicopter;
(4) Are there any other aircraft that utilize land near or around the proposed prison.
(5) If so, what implications does the proposed site have on the owners of those aircraft.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The same question was also asked of the Attorney General. As the matter falls within the responsibility of the Attorney General, I refer the Member to the Attorney General's reply to Question on Notice No. 1272.
School based management
(Question No 1278)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Education, Youth and Family Services, upon notice, on 12 February 2004:
In relation to school based management:
(1) What is the total sum of funds currently in school bank accounts under school based management;
(2) What is the figure for each school.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mr Pratt's question is:
(1) The total balance of school bank accounts at the end of the school year December 2003 was $17.3m.
(2) Attachment 1 provides the list of individual school balances as at 31 December 2003.