Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 1 Hansard (12 February) . . Page.. 407..
(3) The funds will be used for the fitout of Manuka Arts Centre for the relocation of ArtSound.
(4) The expenditure of funds on this project has been for preliminary design work.
(5) Stage One and Stage Two are now proceeding together with an overall expected completion date of December 2004.
(6) As above.
(Question No 1192)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister Arts and Heritage, upon notice:
In relation to upgrades and renewals at Gorman House:
(1) What is the status of this project;
(2) Is the government still committed to this project;
(3) What works are planned with the outstanding authorisation of $110,000 for this project;
(4) What works have taken place with the $50 000 already expended;
(5) This project was meant to be completed in September was this completion date met, if not, why not.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(1) The project is complete.
(2) Not Applicable.
(3) All works have been completed and funds expended.
(4) The completed project includes:
new theatre seating in Choreographic Centre;
new paving under walkways;
new theatre seats at Canberra Youth Theatre;
upgrade to the theatre space at Choreographic Centre;
improvements to the café space; and
a range of other important minor work.
(5) The works were substantially completed by September 2003.
(Question No 1193)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Arts and Heritage, upon notice: