Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 1 Hansard (12 February) . . Page.. 357..
(a) 496 visits/presentations to clients by WorkCover officers (this includes contacts through the WorkCover @ Work mobile education unit and presentations by the Workers Compensation Unit, the Dangerous Goods Unit and the WorkCover Education Unit. It does not include workplace inspections, which are reported separately. There were 972 workplace inspections during the quarter).
(b) 7684 contacts via telephone
(c) & (d) 23 503 contacts through printed material or email. WorkCover's information collection does not differentiate between provision of printed material in electronic and hard copy formats.
This adds up to a total of 31683 contacts. The remaining 1350 contacts were comprised of:
(a) 698 counter enquiries at WorkCover offices;
(b) 122 clients contacted through meetings at WorkCover offices;
(c) 530 contacts with clients through the ACTSafe web-based education module.
2. WorkCover's information collection does not differentiate between contacts initiated by WorkCover and contacts initiated by clients.
3. No. The target of 160 000 was set by reference to numbers of contacts between WorkCover and clients over the two preceding financial years.
4. Not applicable.
5. It is unclear to which of the preceding questions this question relates.
(Question No 1086)
Mr Smyth asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 19 November 2003:
In relation to the Canberra Plan, the Social Plan, the Spatial Plan, the Economic White Paper, the Non-Urban Study, the Urban Edge Review, the Stromlo Option and the ACT Water Strategy being developed by the Government; namely:
1. What is the estimated cost of each of these plans;
2. How much has been spent on the development of each of these plans to date;
3. How much of this has been spent on consultancy fees (itemised for each plan);
4. How much has been spent on printing (itemised for each plan);
5. How much has been spent on advertising;
6. How much has been spent on staffing costs;
7. How much has been spent on venue hire costs;
8. How much has been spent on public relations and media services.