Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 14 Hansard (12 December) . . Page.. 4532..
My letter to you dated 11 June 2002 stated that the study would take 4 to 6 months to complete. This timeline started from the completion of the tender process for the appointment of a consultant to undertake the study. A respite care reference group was convened by ACT Health to ensure that all stakeholders were consulted in the development of the study terms of reference. A tender process followed and Enduring Solutions has been appointed to undertake the study. The reference group included both ACT and Commonwealth officers, community service providers, and carer groups. Enduring Solutions commenced work on the study in October 2002. The final report is due to be completed in February 2003.
(2) The final report is expected to be publicly available in March 2003.
Commission of audit
(Question No 346)
Mr Cornwell asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 10 December 2002:
(1) When is the Commission of Audit to Report into the Australian International Hotel School to be tabled.
(2) Will the Report be tabled in the Assembly and if not, why not.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) and (2) The Commission of Audit review of the Australian International Hotel School, as set out in Term of Reference No. 2, was included in Report No. 2. The report was tabled in the Assembly on the 12 December 2002.
Woden master plan
(Question No 347)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
In relation to the Woden Town Centre Master Plan:
(1) Where is the Woden Master Plan promised twelve months on from 2 November 2001.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(1) A comprehensive process of public consultation, feedback and revision of proposals
occurred throughout 2002 and involved the following steps: