Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 7 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2169..
(Question No 212)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 4 June 2002:
In relation to Mt Painter:
(1) When were the reservoirs on Mt Painter constructed.
(2) What is the purpose of the fence around the reservoirs.
(3) Who erected the fence.
(4) What was the cost of the fence.
(5) What was the cost of the other works around Mt Painter, ie, the dirt roads.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
The questions on Mt Painter relate to ActewAGL assets.
The reservoir, surrounding fence and the unsealed road to the reservoir were constructed by or on behalf of ActewAGL sometime prior to 1996. Environment ACT became the responsible land manager for Mt Painter after this time. Prior to 1996, the reservoir, the surrounding fence and the majority of the unsealed road were within a private grazing lease.
(Question No 214)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 6 June 2002:
(1) Are you aware that subsidised support services, such as podiatry, are withdrawn from patients entering nursing homes.
(2) Who is responsible for the provision of these services outside of nursing homes.
(3) Will you undertake to investigate restoration of such services for nursing home patients.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is:
(1) I am not aware that subsidised support services are withdrawn from patients entering ACT nursing homes and the following information has been provided by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing which has responsibility for residential aged care.