Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 7 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2164..
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
� The ACT Revenue Office administers the First Home Owners Scheme on behalf of the ACT.
� The information provided by applicants for a grant under the First Home Owners Scheme does not include:
1. information that would identify the applicant as an ACT Housing tenant; or
2. details of the type of ACT Housing accommodation purchased through the scheme.
� As a result the information sought is not available.
(Question No 209)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 4 June 2002:
In relation to the sale, purchase and building of ACT Housing properties (refer QON No 106):
(1) For the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, what type of accommodation in which suburb was:
(b) purchased; and
(2) For the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, name the agent/s who (a) sold, and (b) purchased the above properties.
(3) For the years 2000, 2001 and 2002, name the builder/s who built the accommodation.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(b) Refer to attached spreadsheet
(2) ACT Housing engages a panel of marketing agents to sell by auction properties identified for sale. In 2000, the panel consisted of 7 real estate agents. The agents on the panel were Raine and Home, Canberra City and Woden, Maloneys, Laurie Scheele, L J Hooker, Kaleen and Manuka and Capital First National.