Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 7 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2161..
Mr Quinlan: The answers to the member's questions are as follows:
(3) not applicable.
Source: ACT Policing Police Real-time On-Line Management Information System as at 6 June 2002.
(Question No 206)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to ACT Housing apartments at Monterey Apartments in Reid:
(1) How many apartments are (a) owned, and (b) leased.
(2) How many of the following apartments are owned/leased by ACT Housing:
(a) 1 bedroom:
(b) 2 bedroom; and
(c) 3 bedroom.
(3) What is the (a) current rent and (b) body corporate fee for the following type of apartments:
(i) 1 bedroom:
(ii) 2 bedroom; and
(iii) 3 bedroom.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(1) ACT Housing controls 15 dwellings in the Monterey Apartments in Reid.
(2) All of the dwellings controlled by ACT Housing in Monterey Apartments are 2 bedroom.
(3) The average market rent ACT Housing charges is $200.00 per week per unit. The average body corporate fee is $1,232.64 per unit per annum.