Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 7 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2131..
Inquiries, reviews, committees and task forces
(Question No 197)
Mr Humphries asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 4 June 2002:
(1) Can the Minister advise of all the inquiries, reviews, committees and taskforces that he or agencies under his direct control have established since his appointment as a Minister in November 2001.
(2) How much has each of these cost to date and what has been the total cost to Government of these projects.
(3) Can he further advise of the cost of these projects to each agency.
(4) What is the reporting date for each of these projects.
(5) What are the terms of reference or guidelines for each of these projects.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The inquiries, reviews, committees and taskforces that I or agencies under my direct control have established since my appointment as a Minister in November 2001 are detailed at Attachment A - E:
Attachment A Commission of Audit
Attachment B Business Regulation Review Taskforce
Attachment C Investigation into Full Retail Contestability for Electricity
Attachment D Review of the Operation of the Public Access to Government Contracts Act 2000
Attachment E Review of the ACT Rating System
(2) Costing for each item is included at Attachment A - E.
(3) The cost to each agency is detailed at Attachments A - E.
(4) The reporting date for each item is included at Attachments A - E.
(5) Terms of Reference or guidelines for each of the projects is included at Attachments A - E.