Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 7 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2116..
Mr Stanhope: The answers to the member's questions are as follows:
1. The inquires, reviews. committees and taskforces established since November 2002 are at Attachments A - N.
Attachment A Review of Legislative Assembly Members' Staffing Arrangements
Attachment B PC Reuse Scheme
Attachment C Community IT Advisory Panel
Attachment D Study into Connectivity Issues
Attachment E Review of Organisational Arrangements for ACT Health and Community Care System (the Reid Review)
Attachment F Bill of Rights
Attachment G Protection Order Legislation Review
Attachment H Review of Residential Tenancy Act 1997
Attachment I Sentencing Review
Attachment J Examination of the Processes within the Community and Health Services Complaints Unit
Attachment K Review of the Quality Framework in Mental Health Services in the Canberra Hospital and Calvary Health Care
Attachment L Review of Current Practices Related to the Provision of Mental Health Services to People at Risk of Harming Themselves or Others
Attachment M Winnunga Nimmityjah Strategic and Operational Plan
Attachment N Disability Reform Group and Associated Tasks
2. Costing for each item is included at Attachments A to N
Total cost to Government for all items is $237,201.40
3. Agency cost for the projects are as follows:
Chief Minister's Department $180,438.40
4. Reporting date for each item is included at Attachments A to N.
5. The Terms of Reference/Guidelines are included at Attachments A to N.