Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 7 Hansard (6 June) . . Page.. 2105..
(5) Taxes recognised during 2001-02 differ from 2000-01 due to the cessation of the General Insurance Levy ($10m) and sales tax.
(Question No 186)
Mr Humphries asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 4 June 2002:
In relation to the Budget commitment of $2.7 million to be spent on Athllon Drive during 2001-02:
(1) What expenditure has been incurred on this capital works project as at 31 March 2002.
(2) What expenditure is expected to be incurred on this capital works project between 31 March 2002 and 30 June 2002.
(3) If the amount committed to this capital works project for 2001-02 is not expected to be spent this financial year, what is the reason for this outcome.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Expenditure of $2.202m had been incurred on the Athllon Drive project to the end of the March quarter 2002.
(2) Further expenditure of $0.118m is expected to be incurred on this capital works project between 31 March 2002 and 30 June 2002.
(3) The overall project value of $2.650m has been revised down to $2.320m, following savings achieved at project tender. This project will be completed this financial year.