Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 4 Hansard (11 April) . . Page.. 1167..
Housing-Block B, Henty Street, Braddon
(Question No 109)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to ACT Housing:
(1) What was the cost of replacing glass in the stairwell of Block B, Henty Street, Braddon, after a relative of a tenant smashed the window early this year.
(2) What was the name of the contractor who replaced the window.
(3) Was a cherry picker used in the removal and replacement of the window and if so, what was the cost of using the cherry picker.
(4) Has the tenant been billed for the cost of replacing the window, and if not why not.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is:
(2) The repairs were arranged through ACT Housing's Total Facilities Manager, Resolve FM.
(3) Yes. $160.70
(4) No. Legal advice is that there are no grounds for doing so.