Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 4 Hansard (11 April) . . Page.. 1077..
Housing-tenant specialist team
(Question No 37)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
(1) What are the functions/tasks of the unit.
(2) How many staff comprise the unit
(3) How many staff are employed (a) full time and (b) part time
(4) How many staff are on contract
(5) What are the hours of work for members of the unit
(6) Are members of the unit contactable by mobile phone
(7) Are members of the unit provided with cars and if so how many cars are available to the unit
(8) What is the budget allocation for 2001/2002.
(9) Where is the unit located.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is:
(1) The Housing Manager specialists deal with customers who need more complex housing assistance packages linked to support their needs. This is achieved by:
(2) 5 plus 1 GAA short term
(3) (a) 5 plus GAA(all officers are employed on a full time basis)
(5) 8.30-4.51 with flex time
(7) ACT Housing Manager Specialists have access to ACT Housing fleet vehicles.