Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 3 Hansard (7 March) . . Page.. 782..
Totalcare-transfer of fleet and corporate divisions
(Question No 88)
Mr Cornwell asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 20 February 2002:
In relation to Totalcare:
(1) What is the estimated total cost, including building refurbishment, of the transfer of the Fleet and Corporate Divisions of Totalcare to Mitchell.
(2) Were there any staff reductions from this transfer and if so, (a) how many and (b) what was the cost of the payout package.
(3) When is it envisaged that Facilities Management and Engineering Maintenance will move to Mitchell.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The estimated total cost of the relocation to Mitchell is $1.113 million.
(2) There were no staff reductions from this transfer.
(3) It is envisaged that Facilities Management and Engineering Maintenance will move to Mitchell during the financial year 2002-2003.