Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2002 Week 3 Hansard (7 March) . . Page.. 780..
Australian International Hotel School
(Question No 84)
Mr Cornwell asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 20 February 2002:
In relation to the Australian International Hotel School (AIHS) and Auditor-Generals Report No.11 of 2001:
(1) Have Stages 2 and 3 of the review of operations of the AIHS, due for completion in December 2001, been completed.
(2) Has Stage 4 of the same review, due for completion in February 2002, been completed.
(3) If these reviews have not bee completed, why not and if they have been completed can copies be made available to interested parties including myself.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) I am advised that the AIHS has been given Stages 2 and 3 of the review.
(2) I have been advised that the AIHS Board is currently waiting the receipt of the final report
(3) The final report will be considered by the AIHS Board, when it is received, and the Board will report to Government and provide recommendations on the future operations of the AIHS. Assembly members will be briefed on the Report and the Board's recommendations to Government when the review process is fully complete.