Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2001 Week 8 Hansard (9 August) . . Page.. 2947..
Department of Health, Housing and Community Care
(Question No 383)
Mr Wood asked the Minister for Health, Housing and Community Services, upon notice:
In relation to advisory committees, standing committees and boards established within the Department of Health, Housing and Community Services:
(1) How many are there.
(2) What is the name of each.
(3) Who is the chair of each.
(4) Who are the members of each.
(S) On what date was each established.
(6) What are the terms of reference for each.
(7) To whom does each report.
(8) Which ones have fixed terms of operation.
(9) How many are established under an Act of the Legislative Assembly.
(10) What payments are made to each Chair and to each member.
Mr Moore: The answer to the member's question is:
There are 21 boards and committees established within the Department of Health, Housing and Community Care. Please note, members of boards and committees that are either ACT Government or Commonwealth Authority employees, do not receive payment of sitting fees.
Please see the Attachment for the answers to questions 2-10.