Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2001 Week 7 Hansard (19 June) . . Page.. 2117..
(2) The person who administered the buprenorphine during the shift must, at the end of the shift, sign the ward buprenorphine register.
(3) The person who witnessed that administration must, at the end of the shift, countersign the ward buprenorphine register.
3F Sale or supply
Section 164 (4) (bb)
(bb) for buprenorphine supplied to a person at an opioid dependency treatment centre conducted by the Territory or a Territory authority-a nurse who supplies the buprenorphine in the course of his or her professional practice or employment for the treatment of the person's drug dependence; or
3G Section 164 (4)
renumber paragraphs when Act next republished under Legislation Act 2001
Proposed new section 208
Page 10, line 22-
After proposed new section 207, insert the following sections:
208 Transitional provisions about approved forms
This section applies only if this section commences before the date of commencement of the Legislation Act Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2001, section 18 (the Legislation Act commencement date ).
This Act is modified by renumbering section 205 (Completion of forms in Schedules) as section 205A.
This Act is further modified by inserting after section 204 the following section:
205 Approved forms
(1) The Minister may, in writing, approve forms for this Act.
(2) If the Minister approves a form for a particular purpose, the approved form must be used for that purpose.
(4) The modifications mentioned in subsections (2) and (3) cease to apply on the Legislation Act commencement date.
(5) This section expires on the later of-
(a) the Legislation Act commencement date; and
(b) the date of commencement of this section.