Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2001 Week 5 Hansard (3 May) . . Page.. 1565..
Land auction-prequalified bidders
(Question No 363)
Mr Corbell asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to the auction on 23rd March 2001 of 3 blocks in Greenway requiring prequalification:
1. Who were the prequalified bidders at the auction.
2. Was the successful bidder(s) prequalified.
3. What criteria were required for prequalification status.
4. Who was the successful bidder(s).
Mr Smyth: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
There was no land auction held by my Department on 23 March 2001. Mr Corbell may be referring to the auction on 22 March 2001. At that auction there were only two blocks (not three) in Greenway offered for sale. These blocks were both offered through open auction. In answer to Mr Corbell' specific questions:
1. There were none as it was an open auction.
2. There was no requirement for prequalification.
3. There were no criteria as there was no prequalification required.
4. Block 3 Section 30 Greenway sold to Keffoe Pty Ltd and Block 21 Section 17 Greenway was passed in.